lørdag den 16. juli 2011

Linux for cracking ?

Today I just happened to get a question about what version of linux works best with cracking software, or should I use the other term, penetration testing software, my first bid was to go with backtrack, as they include most of that software directly in the package, however if you are already familiar with some other linux system you should just use that.
I used to be happy with gentoo, but somehow I always mess those systems up, so I consider to turn to ubuntu as that is really nice as well, I just dont really like all the virtual crap gnome force on your pc, but it is a lot nicer to have all the tools you want directly in, not having to remember where you put everything.

But back to the point, I just want to make you aware of a new series of posts I want to put up here, and making you aware that I am writing an ebook about linux on my youpublish site
http://www.youpublish.com/bookdealer 
I am also writing other things related to interely different subjects, but I think you would like that ebook, most of my not so long books are really cheap or free.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar