lørdag den 14. august 2010

Just tried a great graphical WM.

Well even though I have a graphical WM, doesn't mean that it is likely for me to get into using it on all my computers.
I mean I like my screen setup, and I still only need one with something graphical, and this is my windows box, or it used to be. (I am still guilty of having it as a dual boot.)
But what I tried was this ratpoison (well at first, only when I began searching for something else I found this Stumpwm, which so happens to be the better ratpoison.










That is a picture from what I have come to understand is the maintainers setup.
At least this is at the official stumpwm website.
It is a lot like ratpoison only better.
There is still no rodent in it.
And this is running on my laptop I should probably do a configuration file for it.
I really like this as it is easier to find the resize command.
^t r
if you wonder.
the rest are also easy to find.
^t ^h

If you head to google, you can find some other screenshots.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar