mandag den 9. august 2010

A Strange grub error.

I tried to install slackware some times today, as I couldn't understand why it kept doing a Grub error 17.
Which is sort of irritating googling I found some answer so I will probably try to fix the error, so I can get to use my slackware installation.
It seems that slackware managed to "forget" what I told it in fdisk ?
Nevermind I just do a fresh install, and then we can see where that will leave us if I get a Error 17 again I might try something else - I would like to be able to install debain without having to download 23 discs of 700 Mbs each.

But well slack is what I will be going for.
When then problems with the grub are gone I might be able to use it a little more sophisticated.
And get to write about software :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar