fredag den 6. august 2010

Trying Frugalware linux, the install seems promising

My current project to install frugal linux on an old machine.
It seems to be going very well.
The installation process is very simple. I had also looked at slackware but couldn't find a iso image, and I am not fond of trying to build an image, so I just found another system that seemed to be slightly similiar, looking forward to having a terminal only system.

However I have had a little trouble with my Internet connection, and I like to use a netinstall whenever I install a linux system, so I have been forced to start over with my current installation.
If everything goes fine it should be finished very soon, then I might take some pictures through a ssh.
That is if my installation works this time.
So you should checkin in some days to see if I got the system up and running.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar